Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas is Here

This year will be the third Christmas for my son Jev.
Yesterday our church in Boston has held Christmas celebration.
It's always early because some of the members which are students will be back to their home town.
Jev always enjoys his time with his friends.
And I just found out he has sweet tooth...he loves cookies.
She ate too much cookies until he couldn't finish his dinner.
That was my fault too though...I let him spoil his appetite before he was having his dinner.
Once in a year it's ok, right? ^_^

Jev xmas cookie

When the celebration was done, there are some cookies left.
I couldn't have my self to take some home.

xmas cookies red and green

Hope all of you enjoy this season.Peace and joy be upon all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like :

Related Posts with Thumbnails